Job title: Telecom Analyst
Reports to: Director of Business Development
The Telecom Analyst is a specialist responsible for providing crucial operational and sales support for the Liquid Networx suite of advanced solutions and services. The telecom analyst provides expert customer care for key clients, delivering enthusiastic support in a concerted effort to consistently exceed expectations and generate referrals. The telecom analyst also provides ongoing internal and external project support, interfacing with the Liquid sales team and clients to assist in the execution of important, time-sensitive tasks. The ideal candidate is experienced in the telecom industry, enthusiastic, highly organized with an attention to detail, possesses strong time management skills, and relishes making clients happy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Customer Care – Proactively ensure our customers’ needs are addressed on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Client activity / Project reporting.
- Provides administrative and back-end support to the Liquid Networx sales team, and our clients
- Contract Management
- Inventory Management
- Invoice Processing
- Invoice Auditing
- Interact with telecom carriers on behalf of clients to resolve concerns
- Facilitate customer order requests for moves, adds, changes, and disconnects.
- Cost Allocations
- Billing Dispute Management
- Telecom Rate optimization
- Telecom Expense Management (TEM)
- Wireless Expense Management (WEM)
- Monitor account activities and follow up as necessary to facilitate and ensure resolution
- Work side-by-side with Liquid sales team to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Expert knowledge of Liquid Networx’ target solutions and how they impact a client’s business goals.
- Experience interfacing with major telecom carriers
- Understanding of the telecom lifecycle and how it impacts the needs, and influences the decisions of our clients.
- Desire to continually learn about the telecom / IT arena and apply that knowledge to help clients and support the sales and operations teams as needed.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills required – verbal and written
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to be flexible with changing priorities and deadlines
- General technology and telecom operational skills
- Experience with CRM tools – knowledge of ConnectWise a plus.
- Knowledge of POTS, T1, cable, DSL, VoIP, MPLS, VPN, Cloud services desirable
- Ability to multi-task and handle several accounts at once
- Experience with Microsoft Word, email exchange and general internet/typing skills
- Must be professional and ethical
Salary: Negotiable and Commensurate with Experience.
To apply, please send resume to:
Attn: Mark Wettreich