Managed services reduce cost and enhance performance
Concentrate on your business, not your network
The complexities of managing a reliable, adaptable IT infrastructure suited to today’s rapid pace of change can quickly overwhelm an IT department. The overhead costs and effort required to support and maintain an existing IT network and devices may leave little time for analyzing and investing in forward-looking IT infrastructure. Businesses simply cannot afford downtime, outages, security intrusions or underperforming equipment; yet, proactively managing these critical areas can stretch IT departments wafer thin.
Liquid Clarity yields savings, insight and peace of mind
Network monitoring and management with Liquid Clarity blends a powerful managed solution with personalized service, certified 24×7 specialists and extensive resources. We assume the task of real-time monitoring and management of your network while controlling investment risk. We manage the trouble ticket and escalation process, identify and solve chronic issues, freeing up your valuable IT resources. We provide support for challenges such as optimizing processes and operations, upgrading software, implementing security and compliance measures, and other complex network issues.
Customers typically see very rapid (often in-year) return on enterprise resources utilizing Liquid Clarity. Plus, onboarding is simple, even across multi-carrier, diverse technology environments.
Why Liquid Clarity?
- Scalable Resources – Multi-carrier, multi-technology data center and NOC specialists deliver agility and scale; supply 24-hour emergency redundancy replacements and hot spare backup configurations.
- Cost Savings—Less risk, downtime and interruptions. Benefit from higher return on assets through enhanced technology performance.
- Greater Performance— Improve visibility across your network and devices. Significantly increase uptime and productivity through rapid fault management.
- Experience and Service—Proactive support from an industry-certified, highly skilled team with global reach.
- Easy Onboarding—We do the work of gathering necessary information so you can get back to business.
- Return on Enterprise Resources—Earn back hours of valuable employee time while realizing an increased level of service and awareness.
A clear advantage
Because we operate a data center and Network Operations Center (NOC), we know the value of uptime. Liquid Networx is able to leverage these assets to provide greater scalability and adaptability to our clients. Sharing the benefits of a NOC without the expense of building one in-house translates into more savings and scalability. In addition, we manage across this neutral, multi-carrier multi-technology environment, providing high-performance 24×7 NOC support regardless of who your carrier may be.
Clarity offers a clear path to improving productivity and security while reducing risk and cost. We help maximize ROI, optimize tools and processes, maintain performance and security, and free you to focus on your business.
Features of Liquid Clarity managed network services:
- 24 X 7 X 365 Real-Time Monitoring—Round-the-clock network and critical device monitoring out of our NOC in the CityNAP datacenter.
- Event Notification—NOC specialists initiate remedial actions and provide regular status updates, customized to your environment.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)—Timely, accurate issue resolution is our highest priority. Our SLA provides peace of mind that issues are resolved asap in order to minimize loss of productivity.
- Fault Management —NOC specialists restore under-performing devices, systems and diverse technologies including Primary Rate Interface (PRI) service, and handle all troubleshooting and escalation with carriers on your behalf.
- Advanced Reporting—Event and network device activity reports plus proactive reviews of historical data to reduce the number of faults, minimize future network outages, and maximize availability service.
- Device Inventory Management—Comprehensive inventory of all your managed assets.
- Change/Configuration Management— Custom configuration and on-demand change management processes that allow you to be nimble.
- Coordinated Customer Agency—Utilizing Liquid Networx or customer-provided hardware maintenance agreements, we assume care of all your network issues.
- Onsite/Break Fix—Skilled service technicians and engineers in our Nationwide Field Service Team commit to making the difficult easy.
- Server/Desktop Management—By monitoring selected services and providing centralized management of antivirus software, we enforce corporate policy for the total customer enterprise.
- VOIP Monitoring —We monitor, report and alert on your network capacity helping you maintain optimal call quality.
- Virtual Infrastucture Monitoring— Supports Cisco Nexus switches and VMware ESX and Six for virtualized environments.
Getting started is easy
Simply contact our certified consultants. We do the work of gathering necessary information to design a customized solution without taking focus off your business.