Liquid Networx is always looking for talented and motivated individuals.
See a job opening below that interests you? Submit your resume. Don’t see an opening but feel you’re a great fit for our company? Submit your interest. Because if you’re known for leadership, success in sales, or insanely technical skills, we want to talk.
- Sales Engineer
- Strategic Services Advisor
- Mobility Manager/Wireless Sales Engineer (Nationwide)
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with Sales Aptitude (Texas)
- Senior Cloud Solutions Consultant (Dallas, Houston)
- NOC Tier 1 (San Antonio)
We thought we’d share a few unscripted responses that came directly from our employees, plus a few additional comments and good humor that didn’t quite make the Top 10. Besides, it’s an honest glimpse into the Liquid Networx culture and environment… without a security check.
Top reasons to work for Liquid Networx
- Never Stop Learning – What better place to work than one that encourages the continued enrichment and education level of its staff? The possibilities are endless when you consider all you can do and learn.
- Open Door Policy – The open door policy is a welcome characteristic and fosters strong collaboration and communication within the company.
- Not Just a Number – The sense of “family” is rare in today’s business market. It’s nice to be a person and not just a number.
- Flexible Work Environment – Working for Liquid allows for a degree of flexibility that simply makes work life enjoyable, and not work your life.
- Trusted Advisors – Customers look to us as a trusted advisor and partner, not just “another vendor.”
- Plenty of Munchies – The office is stockpiled with plenty of complimentary snacks and drinks for team members and customers alike.
- Environmentally Aware – A practical approach guides purchasing, recycling, telecommuting and support of wind energy.
- Work that Matters – Highly skilled teams, working on varied projects are continually innovating, creating, designing, deploying, and becoming an integral part of our customer’s business.
- Play in the Lab – There is lots of the latest cool gear to work, train, experiment with and implement. Toys, toys, toys.
- Attracting the Brightest – From the people that work here to the building we work in, some of the industry’s most qualified professionals hang their hats in the notoriously yellow building.