Position Summary: The dual role of the Mobility Manager/Wireless Sales Engineer is to serve as our in-house expert in all matters related to mobile/wireless technology, services and best practices. Must train, guide, and provide technical support to our in-house AC’s on the ordering, optimization, and provisioning processes associated with mobile technology. The Mobility Manager/Wireless Sales Engineer advises on the features, inadequacies, and compatibility of any mobility-related Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) and wireless carrier offerings. This position supports our sales team in preparing strategic mobility offerings to our current and prospective clients, and serves in a critical role in all mobility/wireless deals. The ideal candidate has comprehensive knowledge of mobility technology and is therefore an irreplaceable asset to our company and our clients.
Mobility Manager Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Understand the ordering and provisioning processes, and compatibility issues associated with mobility-based CPE.
- Expert knowledge of all major wireless carrier’s networks and be able to compare and contrast the features and limitations of their latest offerings in terms of voice, data, service, and equipment. Stay on top of the latest trends within the industry
- Experience in mobility ordering and an understanding of account architecture and hierarchy, billing impacts of in-month/in-cycle changes (FAN, BAN, CTN etc.)
- Mobility optimization to include rate plan optimization, pooled plans, overage elimination, ETF’s
- Mobility provisioning including new lines, lines ported from another carrier, lines renewed by an existing carrier but moved from one Fan to another etc.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM), device deployments, MDM rollouts, BYOD setups, OTA programming, SaaS vs. On-Premise models of MDM
- Maintain and oversee client mobility environments.
- Develop training materials for the sales and operations teams
- High-level, mobility-related troubleshooting
- Handle major account modifications including, transfers of financial responsibility, and inter-carrier number porting
- Develop and help to implement internal wireless best practices policy
Wireless Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Interact with C-level clients in a sales support and account metrics role
- Recommend and craft comprehensive mobility solutions that improve upon clients’ current mobility environment (cost reduction, provider changes, efficiency improvements, equipment and device upgrades, TEM etc.)
- Provide technical support to the sales team as needed on provider offerings, mobile devices deployment, provisioning, ordering, CPE, optimization etc.
- Create client-focused mobility diagrams and schematics as needed to assist sales team
Basic Required Skills and Experience/Minimum Experience/Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years in the mobile industry or experience handling mobile device deployments in large-scale business environments
- Experience training others in the field of mobility technology
- Solid technical understanding of mobile technology, mobile operating systems, (IOS, Windows, Blackberry, etc.) mobile device management (AirWatch, Soti, MobileIron, Maas360 etc.), cloud-based mobility solutions, mobile products etc.
- Strong understanding of mobile applications/devices and relevance to solving business problems
- Enterprise networking experience
- Understanding of mobile WWAN technology and solutions
- Knowledge of mobility carrier value propositions and solutions
- Experience developing and selling solutions to corporations
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Self-starter with minimal direction or oversight
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills experience working with multiple mobile telecommunication carriers
- Prior experience in mobile solutions sales support
If you are interested in this position, please download and send your completed application to email@example.com.