The Liquid Networx Sales Engineer works closely with the engineering, development, operations and sales teams to provide highly available and fault tolerant solutions to enterprise customers. Core competencies include expert knowledge of Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Router Switching, Voice and Security. By leveraging these technologies and others from a variety of vendors, the Sales Engineer provides designs and owns scalable and reliable solutions for deployment in enterprise environments. In a customer-facing role, the sales engineer can speak confidently to the impact each component of the solution has to the overall effectiveness of the solution design.
Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Expansive Knowledge of Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Router Switching, Voice, and Security
- Expansive Knowledge of Router Switching,
- Expansive Knowledge of Voice,
- Expansive Knowledge of Network Security
- Review customer requirements; research and recommend possible solutions.
- Develop cost cases including hardware, software and labor to transition from the current environment to the proposed solution
- Work closely with internal sales team and external C-level clients in consultative selling role.
- Understand client business requirements, issues and priorities, and develop a solution that advances client business strategy
- Provide on-site and/or remote escalation and troubleshooting support, and serve on-call on a rotational basis
- Create and maintain technical documentation for operational readiness
- Build, tune, troubleshoot and document systems in high availability clusters
- Create and maintain security best practices
- Create custom automation for host provisioning on various cloud platforms
- Configure and maintain virtual networking, including load balancers, firewalls and switches
- Create and maintain production tools for day-to-day operations and 24×7 monitoring
- Take ownership of important components of the architecture that powers our client’s solutions
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for solution performance and other issue
- Train and educate sales colleagues about various technologies
- Drive automation and provisioning throughout the entire IT environment
- Solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and vendor products
- Provide Proof-of-Concept (POC) environment and advising on design and implementation approaches to assess the feasibility of solutions and demonstrate to our clients how technology can be leveraged
Basic Required Skills and Experience/Minimum Experience/Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Certification for aforementioned manufacturers
- Strong communication skills, customer-centric, and comfortable in a sales support role as needed
- Assist in preparing and delivering product presentations to customers and prospects during customer meetings and marketing seminars and live demonstrations of cloud-based products, services and solutions
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in an engineering role working and providing sale support.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with Line of Business (LOB) and IT client executives effectively in a collaborative role
- Minimum years of experience developing customer proposals, technical presentations and landscape diagrams
- Working knowledge of numerous network technology products and services and a willingness to maintain cutting-edge knowledge of network technology going forward
To apply, please send resume to: email@example.com