Position Summary: Our Senior Cloud Solutions Consultant is responsible for selling our entire portfolio of enterprise managed services and cloud solutions into an assigned base of existing customer accounts within a specified geographic territory or vertical. The Senior Cloud Consultant’s primary focus is to deepen and expand the relationship between UpNetworx and key named customer accounts to maximize revenue and minimize churn. The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional who requires minimal managerial guidance; usually the coaching is for large, complex and consultative deals.
Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop and execute against a strategic account plan for each named account to achieve maximum profitability.
- Elevate and expand UpNetworx presence in customer accounts via documented, systematic approach through elevated relationships and increased visibility resulting from accomplishment of key tasks
- Prospect on a continual basis to identify, qualify, and close high quality net new business within existing key customer accounts.
- Achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets to achieve UpNetworx profitability
- Mitigate risk of named account churn
- As a trusted advisor, build, sustain and expand relationships with decision makers and influencers within key named customer accounts
- Develop, maintain and update account profiles
- Build insightful and influential champions and coaches to help identify and qualify opportunities in complex environments
- Strategically educate customers of new solution releases or industry trends and updates via planned sessions
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment across territory (financial state/budget, propensity to outsource, etc.)
- Use an effective consultative approach to create highly differentiated solutions that establish UpNetworx as a strategic business partner
- Effectively lead and leverages internal resources at multiple levels within UpNetworx and the customer to build the best customer solution
- Fully understand the customer’s decision process and create a formal, trial closing process to ensure deal closure in a complex environment
- Provide accurate forecasting and effectively balance opportunity development with prospecting activities
- Provide thought leadership related to building a compelling set of offerings to address business needs within customer account
- Identify, understand and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of UpNetworx services
- Support account needs by developing a network of internal support to facilitate the highest level of service delivery and efficient problem resolution
- Manage the CRM tool and provide weekly feedback on prospects and opportunities
- Report to VP of Sales and Business Development on consistent basis
Basic Required Skills and Experience/Minimum Experience/Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of sales experience in technology services and 7-10 years of business experience
- Demonstrated success in applying consultative selling techniques to opportunities
- Ability to exceed sales quotas and close large complex managed services opportunities
- Demonstrated success in building relationship with prospects and clients
- Advanced knowledge of UpNetworx offerings, products and services
- Existing industry relationships including partners, VARs, system integrators
- Existing C-level contacts in assigned territory market
- Demonstrated success in selling cloud solutions and other services
- Proficiency in sales competencies to include account/territory and relationship management, prospecting, forecasting, effective networking, territory and pipeline management, build/propose a business case, qualifying and analysis, business and financial acumen, closing the deal, best practice sharing, teamwork and collaboration
- Exceptional strength in developing deep executive relationships
- Ability to confidently and effectively interact with individuals at the executive level, taking a personal stake in developing outcome of delivery.
- Positions self as subject matter expert and trusted advisor within customer accounts
- Lifelong learner who is fascinated by ideas and trends in IT; ability to educate customer on such information
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical sales certifications (VCP, Cisco, etc.) preferred
- Consultative or solutions selling training preferred (Miller Heiman, Sandler, etc.)
- Up to 25% travel
If you are interested in this position, please download and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.