Job Title: Strategic Services Advisor
Reports To: Consulting
The Strategic Services Advisor is a specialist responsible for promoting Liquid Networx advanced solutions and services to C-level decision makers. The ideal candidate has innate curiosity, a keen business sense, an entrepreneurial mindset, and is able to anticipate business impacts of implementing technology solutions. Qualified candidates with a background in consulting or business are encouraged to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
- Interact with C-level clients as a trusted advisor.
- Regularly achieve assigned quota targets by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Maintain strong technical awareness of our professional solutions and managed services including Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Wireless Expense Management (WEM), Telecom Auditing, Network and Cloud Optimization, Network Monitoring, Compliance, Security and datacenter services.
- Engage clients in business discussions to gain an understanding of the technology requirements and objectives needed to successfully execute client’s business strategies.
- Leverage Liquid’s solutions and partner portfolio to solve client business challenges.
- Act as a thought leader for clients and help create an IT solution roadmap for clients to follow
- Understanding of cloud, data and telecom products and services, including: POTS, T1, cable, DSL, VoIP, MPLS, VPN, security etc.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends
- In addition to having deep existing relationships, be able to identify, contact and build relationships with prospective clients through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Manage your client portfolio to contracts.
- Engage with client and follow up as necessary to resolve outstanding issues.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Expertise with target solutions and how they impact a client’s business
- Ability to “think like an executive” while identifying all the stakeholders in the decision-making process and addressing their specific needs.
- Self-starter in need of minimal direction or oversight.
- Ten years of sales experience
- General technology and telecom sales skills
- Knowledge of POTS, T1, cable, DSL, VoIP, MPLS, VPN, Cloud services desirable
- Ability to multi-task and handle several accounts at once
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and Internet
- Must be professional and ethical
Salary: Negotiable and Commensurate with Experience.
To apply, please send resume to: Careers@liquidnetworx.com