True Convergence. More Options.
Consolidate and Optimize
What if you could integrate your voice and data networks using one reliable, high performance solution? When voice and data flow over the same transport, the opportunities for higher bandwidth utilization and cost savings are greater.
Integrated Voice offered by Liquid Networx is a SIP trunking service that integrates access for IP PBX, TDM PBX or Key System environments. Through one provider, you have the option of a unified VoIP and data communication solution that delivers consistent performance.
Multiple plans, one solution
Integrated Voice gives you a variety of calling plans and access speeds, along with Virtual Telephone Numbers (VTNs) for establishing local visibility within a calling area. Centralized call delivery lets you use an existing IP data network and hardware to distribute calls to branch office sites, eliminating the need to purchase additional hardware.
To help ensure the highest voice and data quality across your business, Integrated Voice leverages highly secure MPLS networks, fully backed by stringent Service Level Agreements managed and serviced by Liquid Networx.
- Choose from a wide variety of access speeds, from T1 to Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports both local and Virtual Telephone Numbers (VTNs)
- Class of Service enables voice and data packet prioritization
- Service Level Agreements managed by Liquid Networx offer VoIP service and underlying transport
- Flexible calling plans to fit your business needs
- Drive greater bandwidth utilization and cost savings with converged voice and data traffic
- Improve existing communications infrastructure efficiency and value
- Centralize call delivery into a single, unified answering system